Braided belt is commonly used in belts, belts, bracelets and other clothing, jewelry and accessories, outdoor braided belt and industrial conveyor belt, etc. in the process of use, it is easy to seep, affect the comfort of use, and also cause mildew, shorten the service life. Therefore, now more and more ribbon manufacturers will require the use of woven tape waterproof agent for waterproof processing. In order to meet the needs of environmental protection, now more and more require the use of fluorine-free waterproof agent for finishing.
Fluorine series waterproof agent products have been used and popularized in the market for a long time, and the effect has also been recognized by the market. With the improvement of people’s living standards, it requires not only functionality, but also environment-friendly, health care and environment-friendly. Therefore, the waterproof of braided belt is gradually changing from fluorine waterproof to non fluorine waterproof, especially the big brands have required that all braided belt waterproof materials are non fluorine waterproof agents.
How can ribbon manufacturers prevent ribbon moisture?
1. It must be prevention first. Often let the ribbon factory ventilation, the sun, let the sun is good.
2. When the wet weather comes, we must close every window of the warehouse, especially the window facing south. We can’t let the humidity sneak in.
3. We can also use some scientific and technological means, that is, the use of dehumidification appliances to reduce indoor air humidity. Generally, some air conditioners also have dehumidification function. Generally, the effect of this method is relatively slow, unable to play an immediate dehumidification effect.
4. That is to hang some desiccant in the ribbon warehouse. You can go to the supermarket to buy desiccant specially used for moisture-proof and dehumidification.
5. That’s to buy a moisture-proof cabinet for the ribbon. It’s safe to put it in. However, the general cost is relatively high, and there is no need for small ribbon factories to use this method.