The way that the Ribbon Factory teaches everyone to distinguish the quality of the rope is something everyone can guarantee. So what is the way to identify the quality of the rope? Now I’m in place. Let’s share:
1. Environmental pollution: according to the human eye to see whether the rope has dirt, coloring, grease and other dirt.
2. Color deviation detection: this can be observed by the human eye to see the tone and texture of the rope. It can’t be disorderly, it should be very pure tone.
3. Burr: generally, there are some burr of cotton yarn, which can also be observed by human eyes. The double sides and wrapping seams of the rope should not have serious wool balls and filaments.
4. Skipping needle: this one can also be observed according to the human eye, the rope can’t have skipping needle.
There is no doubt that the quality of the rope is also related to the specifications and models of the rope, which can be regarded as a good reflection of the quality of the ribbon.
5. Thickness inspection: accurate to 0, 001 micrometer accurate measurement, dimensional tolerance can not exceed the positive and negative 0, mm.
6. Overall width inspection: use vernier caliper to accurately measure one inch and the overall width above one inch, and the dimensional tolerance shall not exceed 0 and 25 points of positive and negative poles; The total width of one inch or less of the rope should not exceed 0, 25 mm of the positive and negative poles. Note: plain cloth, herringbone belt must be sufficient specifications, can not exceed 0, 25 points.
We all know the way of sharing. We can identify the quality of the rope and make it together.
According to the key characteristics, ropes are divided into the following categories:
1. Elastic rope: hook edge / silk elastic rope / twill elastic rope / cotton towel elastic rope / new door elastic rope / pull frame elastic rope / ground anti-skid elastic rope / lifting jacquard elastic rope
2. Rope: round rubber band rope / needle, PP, low elastic, acrylic, cotton, fine hemp rope, etc
3. Knitting belt: because of its unique structure, it refers to the knitting belt which is tight and loose horizontally (dimensionally) and is mainly used for hemming
4. English alphabet belt: Polypropylene cloth raw materials, English alphabet, multilateral English alphabet, English alphabet round rope, etc
5. Herringbone belt: transparent shoulder belt, gauze belt, thread belt
6. Luggage leather ribbon: PP belt, polyester bag with edge, cotton ribbon, polyester ribbon, acrylic ribbon, Jacquard Ribbon…
7. Velour belt: Extensible Velour belt, double-sided Velour belt
8. All kinds of cotton edge, lace edge
9. Velvet belt: the velvet belt is made of gold velvet, and a very thin layer of wool is embedded on the top of the strap
10. Clothing printing belt: all kinds of patterns are customized on the binding belt.