(1) Distinguishing between tedolon and nylon: Nylon will dissolve in strong acid, but tedolon will not; When nylon is burned, it will smoke white, and tedolon will smoke black.
(2) Identification of nylon and PP: generally, nylon ribbon is woven first and then dyed, so the color of cut yarn will be white due to uneven dyeing, while PP Ribbon Factory is extracted by rubber particles and color masterbatch through high temperature, and the extracted yarn already has color, so there will be no white phenomenon.
Nylon has smooth touch and glossy appearance; The toughness of nylon is higher than that of PP; Nylon will sink in water (density is 1.05 > water density), PP will not (0.95); Nylon will dissolve in strong acid, but PP will not; Nylon will dissolve in hydrochloric acid, but PP Ribbon will not;
(3) The distinction between PP and tedolon: tedolon is smooth; Teduolong is soft; The tensile force of teduolong is stronger than that of PP; PP Ribbon will float on the water when it is put in the water, but tedolong’s will not;
(4) The distinction between acrylic and pure cotton: acrylic will turn into a black ball to form a hard block after burning, and pure cotton will turn into ash / powder after burning; Acrylic ribbon is made of two kinds of materials: teodoron and cotton, so the tensile force of acrylic is greater than that of pure cotton (pure cotton is easy to break);
(5) The discrimination between SP line and acrylic: the tensile force of SP line is greater than that of acrylic; SP line will become a ball shape after burning, and acrylic will become a black ball after burning; The appearance of SP line is smooth, with color, and the appearance of acrylic is hairy; PS: compared with the tensile force, SP line is the strongest, followed by acrylic, and pure cotton is the worst;